By default, all web browsers retain a cache of images, scripts, and other web items to help pages load faster with each revisit. The problem is that it also may lead to improperly formatted web pages when working in a dynamic web environment such as Treeno Software's DMS. Clearing the cache can resolve various inbox related issues and other improper page loading issues.
In most cases, control/f5 will fetch a fresh page and correct the issue. If it does not, please read on:
- Open Chrome and the press Control-Shift-Delete
- Select the check boxes as shown in the following image:
- Click Clear browsing data.
For Internet Explorer 11
1. Open IE
2. Click cog wheel in upper right hand corner>Tools>Internet Options (see following image)
3. Select Delete and the 'Delete Browsing History' window will open. Make selections as seen in the following image:
* PLEASE NOTE THAT IF ABOVE DOES NOT WORK, UNCHECK THE 'PRESERVE FAVORITES' BOX AND TRY AGAIN
Select 'Clear Recent History'
Check 'Cache' and 'Cookies'
Click on the 3-lined Hub button in the top right corner
Next click on the clock-shaped History button
Click on Clear All History, and select
Cookies and saved website data
cached data files
Then press Clear. After this is done restart your browser.